A small and modern B&B with a swimming pool in the Dordogne Périgord
With 2 luxurious rooms, the ideal B&B for a relaxing holiday. The spacious rooms are stylish furnished and equipped for your comfort. Enjoy the tranquility at the pool while looking out over the hills of the Dordogne Périgord. Located in the most beautiful part of the Dordogne Périgord, the perfect location to discover this region. Historical villages such as Limeuil, Sarlat, Domme and Roque Gageac, impressive castles, gardens and caves are all nearby.
• Two spacious, stylish guest rooms with private bathrooms and French doors to your own private terrace.
• The guest rooms are located on the ground floor: no stairs and steps.
• Large swimming pool with easy access, heated from mid-May until the end of September.
• Every morning your host will have a full breakfast ready for you on the veranda.
• Your host also prepares Table d'hôtes: a delicious dinner with several courses.
• Have fun playing Jeu de Boules court (Pétanque) on the premises.
• Covered car parking is on the premises
• At only a 10 minutes’ drive you will find charming French villages like Limeuil and Le Bugue with supermarkets, tourist attractions and restaurants.
• Within walking distance you will find Lanceplaine, a very small, authentic French hamlet for the nostalgic Dordogne-feeling.
• Bijou the Dordogne is easily accessible from Calais: about 850 kilometers on the motorway. Only the last 45 minutes will take you on French country roads.
• Bergerac Airport is a 45-minute drive away. With direct flights to Bergerac from The Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. Reliable car rental companies are located at the airport
Check for availability by filling in the information form.
Maaike van Bekkum is known by chambresdhotes-in-Frankrijk.be since 17/01/2019. You can contact the landlord in dutch, english, German.
The owner usually responds within 1 day.
Bijou de Dordogne is located in the hilly, quiet region of Perigord Noir, the tourist highlight of the Dordogne.
The Dordogne is sparsely populated and quiet. The impressive, varied landscape of rivers, forests, moors and fields determines the atmosphere, together with the villages, which are often still in an authentic state and form sights in themselves. At the same time, there is a lot to do during the high season for holidaymakers with different interests and for all ages.
Bijou de Dordogne is close to the villages of Limeuil and Le Bugue in a part of the Dordogne that is popular with hikers and cyclists. In the vicinity you will find many other authentic French villages such as Beynac, Domme, Sarlat, La Roque-Gageac and Les Eyzies. Sightseeing attractions are Limeuil gardens, Marqueyssac gardens, the Proumeyssac caves, the Maxange caves, Milande castle and Castelnaud castle.
Castles surrounded by rolling landscapes, peaceful hamlets with quiet roads and history everywhere around you: that is the Dordogne. The inhabitants also use the name Perigord, as this fairytale region was called before the 18th century. History revives before your eyes in the hundreds of castles and prehistoric sites that date back as far as 150,000 years BC.
The Perigord Noir is a quiet part of the Dordogne and at the same time an eldorado for active holidaymakers. Go down the river Dordogne or the Vézère in a canoe and experience the surroundings from a different perspective. Or book a balloon flight: an experience that you will never forget. Do you like climbing? The Dordogne has a variety of 'adventure parks' for all ages. There are also several golf courses in the area, from 9 to 18 holes. Hikers and cyclists can enjoy themselves on the beautiful routes past castles, caves, historic sites, not to mention the ever-present, beautiful nature.
1 bedroom (s)
1 bathroom (s)
1 bedroom (s)
1 bathroom (s)